Project Coordinator Environment & Energy - Open
IDRA is a leading research and development consulting agency with operations in Balkan region and beyond. We offer Insights into why things happen, Foresight to see what lies ahead and Innovative Solutions to tackle development problems
IDRA Advance is one of the four main units of IDRA company, offering solutions to improve markets, business environment, governance and public services. Our clients include national governments, local governments, international institutions and private companies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator for Environment & Energy program section under IDRA Advance unit.
- Coordinates the Environment & Energy program section of IDRA Advance unit.
- Establishes and maintains strategic partnerships and supports resource mobilization.
- Ensures knowledge building and management.
- Provides strategic coordination and leadership in the program area of Environment & Energy.
- In close consultation with Unit Director oversees the elaboration of coherent work plans for all activities in the program portfolio and the continuous monitoring of project work plans,
- Ensures timely and adequate reporting against plans.
- Ensures resource allocation with the highest possible quality of delivery and value for money.
- Provides effective coordination to project teams in the program area and implemented in different and expanding locations across the country.
- Prepares high quality project documents and proposals.
- Pursues resource mobilization for the program in close consultation with Senior Management and is responsible for reaching the yearly fund mobilization and delivery targets.
- Liaises continually with and forges close linkages with other IDRA programs/projects, agencies and entities, and other international and national stakeholders concerned with or providing assistance on Environment & Energy issues;
- Serve as a point of contact for clients, ensure contract compliance, and support contract reporting requirements.
- Participate in technical tasks and in the development and delivery of client products, including analyses, reports, and related work products.
Qualification and requirements
- University degree in Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources. Agricultural sciences or a degree in a related field with commensurate work experience in the area.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in Environment & Energy
- Knowledge of Environment and Energy policies
- Ability to speak English fluently and to write clear and concise reports in English
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in working with Central/Local government/Agencies
- Outstanding critical thinking skills and proven ability to identify issues and opportunities, provide solutions, and build consensus among multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with team members, partners and clients
- Proven excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Proven excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure, being a self-starter who works both independently and as a collaborative team player.
Our best asset is our staff. We only hire the most motivated, collaborative, curious, and insightful people. Only those up for a challenge and desiring a real commitment to their workplace should apply.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a great working environment in a fast-growing company.
Does this appeal to you? We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 30th of January 2021.